Saturday, April 12, 2008

15: 梁静茹 燕尾蝶 下定爱的决心

Review first published in 2007.



10-9-2004年发行/Rock Records(滚石)

While I was arranging the format of this page, I was listening to this album as the same time.

Frankly speaking, I've not touched this album for quite some time, and was astonished that I was still able to derive listening pleasure from it. Officially, this was also the first album that I've bought which came from Fish Leong, even though I did purchase one of her compilation karaoke albums previously.

There are quite a handful of tracks worth recommending:

- Composed by A-Niu, 给从前的爱, has a impressionable melody especially at the chorus.

- 接受 extended the list of songs available for karaoke frequents, indisputably.

- Romance and happiness surrounds 我是幸福的.

- Collaboration with David Tao in 我都知道, offered a rock appeal.

- Cover version of 纯真 portray an inquisitive feminine charm.

Summing up, this disc definitely deserves to stay in the first few pages of my cd wallet.


B+

======

One of my favourites during karaoke session...

Supporting local compositions!

T4: 接受 词:阿管 曲:林毅心(林棋玉)

No comments: